Saturday, September 30, 2017

6:40am Saturday Morning



Transfer day was on Saturday (23rd) and Ben had a prediction...
Elder Crowther was going to stay with him, they would do 1 more transfer together and then Elder Willes would come back. 
Bens words: "The way transfers work is President Hammon will call you really early on Saturday morning if you are receiving leadership or training. We are feeling pretty confident when the phone rings at 6:40am. I am still out of it, still tired, still eating Fruit Loops and he asks if Elder Nelson is there and I am like OH NO! I get on the phone and President asks me how I am. I told him I was great and he says, "I just wanted to tell you we are going to be changing your calling." I said wait...WHAT? Am I going English? He says."We would like to make you a Zone Leader. Now it's a little early for you to be a Zone Leader but you are an exceptional missionary that I have a lot of trust in and I know you will do a great job. You will be staying Chinese and I expect great things from you." 
I told him I was really grateful for the opportunity and that I would work really hard to do a good job. So Me and Elder Willes will be Zone Leaders over Jurupa and Elder Crowther and Elder Yang will be going to UCR. I am really excited for what is to come."

Bored during planning
Honestly I have watched this over and over and laughed harder every single time! This IS my Ben. Always trying to lighten a mood and make people laugh. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment