Thursday, October 5, 2017

Come Listen To A Prophets Voice



I CANT FEEL MY LEGS!!!
Alright I don't have much crazy stuff to talk about this week I'M SORRY! Also sorry I'm emailing on a Tuesday, we had interviews with President yesterday.
This week pretty much consisted of us seeking with faith a whole ton. We have some great people were working with but we want to continue to build our teaching pool! Please keep us in your prayers as we are on the hunt for the elect.

We did have General Conference this week! I'm not going to lie... at home I just wanted to sleep through all of it, but out here it is like Christmas! The spirit is constantly prompting you on what you need to work on and how to help others! 
I would like to share two very true statements that I liked in Conference:
1. "God doesn't work by coincidence, but by divine design". 
-Elder Rasband.
2. "Never doubt your divine potential". 
-W.Christopher Wadell 

I love both of these, they really show what we can become and how important it is that we rely on the Lord.
Have a great week guys! Sorry don't have any pictures, I'll be better next week! 

Elder Nelson 孙长老


I remember when Ben was wrapped up on the couch with a blanket over his head fighting to stay awake for General Conference. To hear him now say how much he LOVES it and compares it to Christmas...that makes this Mom ♥heart♥ very happy! 

**In full disclosure, I felt the exact same way about Conference as a teenager. Wrapped up trying not to fall asleep!😏

Ben, Elder Willes, Elder Porazzo, & Elder Hale

I love when I get random texts from AMAZING people that feed, take care of and think to send this Momma a pic of her son! 


No comments:

Post a Comment