Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Brothers From Other Mothers


I did not serve a mission, so I cannot speak from experience about the day to day, week to week and month to month emotional roller coaster I can only imagine serving can be at times. Where else can you go from feeling the spirit of the Lord so strong one moment to being spit on and yelled at the next and still have the strength and excitement to get up the next day and do it all over again?
That is why when Ben tells me funny stories of the Elders he has the opportunity to have met and hopefully become life long friends with, and shares great pics like the one below, it helps this Momma's ♥heart♥ to know he has them there to go through this journey with him.  
I am in AWE of these boys for being willing to sacrifice 2 years of their lives, giving up school, family, social life and sometimes girlfriends to go preach the Gospel and influence my son in ways only living a Mission Life can. 
I will forever be grateful to each of them! ♥♥♥   

A friendly game of Risk😏

"You 2 Are One In A Minion" package
I wanted to send these 2 Elders a BIG THANK YOU from us for helping and "loving" on my Ben while they are all out serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment