Saturday, September 16, 2017

Me Worried? 😳 Why Would I Be Worried? 😳 Why.....


 

MOTHHHHER I GOT ROBBED

Hey mom! I got special permission to email you today because someone broke into our car and stole my GPS that you had just got me.... they also stole my sunglasses which sucked. 
I'm just letting you know if there is any way I could get a new GPS, it doesn't even have to be nice just enough to continue to do the work.
I'm super super sorry. I'm super sad someone stole all our stuff.
If you could get back to me in the next like 10 mins I can respond. After that I will have to respond on Monday! 
Love ya!! 
Elder Nelson 孙长老

These are the moments your ♥heart♥ skips a beat. I am sitting at dinner with one of my good friends and fellow missionary Moms with my phone on silent, obviously (for manners purposes). We are heading out to leave and I look down to check my phone to see if maybe the kids have called and on the home screen the ONLY thing I see is that title from my son! 
MOTHHHHER I GOT ROBBED
Of course I PANIC!😨
I read the email only to see I am 3 hours late to email him back so I am devastated. I was a sigh of relief to know that it was just stuff and not him and Elder Crowther robbed at gun point or something like that. 
I feel bad for the set back that I am sure this has given them emotionally, but if I were to go off of past issues they have had to deal with, I would bet they are doing all they can to not let these difficult bumps in the road bring them down and hinder the work. 
Can't wait for Monday's email to get the details of what actually happened! 



No comments:

Post a Comment