Friday, February 24, 2017

100 Days & Counting...


I don't know why 100 days seems like such a milestone with 630 left to go, but it does. Maybe it's not so much about the days as it is about how much he has grown in JUST 100 days. His Chinese has progressed leaps and bounds from his first recording he sent us in the MTC. His testimony is on FIRE and his excitement to share the blessing of this Gospel with anyone that is interested is so inspiring. He has made some lifelong friends and learned things from each of them that will bless and benefit him for years to come. 
The Spirit of God is an INCREDIBLE thing. Ben was already blessed with some really admirable traits, ones that I truly envy, but with the Spirit and through Christ those traits have been amplified and I am in awe. 
I feel very lucky to share this journey with him through his letters, spiritual thoughts and loving words. I can only hope that I can keep up on my end and continue to enjoy the happiness that comes from living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Elder Willes, Ben & Elder Zeng 
out to lunch with one of the members







No comments:

Post a Comment