Monday, February 13, 2017

R.I.P. To the Hobo Village

The title on Ben's email this week makes me chuckle a little. 😀 I guess when the mission is slow and the investigators are sparse, you find ways to make the time pass. 
From Ben:
So it hasn't been long since I sent out an email, so this will be short. In these few days we got to see our beloved hobo village that probably had about 40 homeless living there outside our apartment was torn down by the cops. We were making bets to see how big it would get and how long it would take for them to rebel against the US. But sadly all good things must come to an end!
We did do a cross fit workout with President Mullen that actually killed me and I can no longer feel my legs!
So ya, short but sweet. just some little updates on the events of the week. 
Love you all tons!
Spiritual thought: Find the positive in all things. Enjoy to the end, don't just endure it!
孫長老 Sun Zhanglao
Elder Nelson
I love that at the end of almost every email I get Ben tells me to be positive. I know things are hard for him right now with the lack of investigators, new area, a mission schedule etc...but he still is trying to stay positive and knows if he works hard the Lord will bless them! 
Coolest thing about this week...he found a street with my name on it! 


Valentine fun! Stay "Tie'd" up in the work!

California Sunsets

Apartment Life


No comments:

Post a Comment