Thursday, February 9, 2017

A Box full Of ♥LOVE♥

I love the month of February! I don't know if it's all the red and pink colors everywhere or the crisp air outside or maybe that LOVE is in the air, but I LOVE it! Oh wait... I know what it is. It is the glorious smell of CHOCOLATE-everywhere! With that being said there is NO WAY I would let the "Love Holiday" pass without sending a Valentines package to my Ben and his companions. I had so much fun putting these packages together with little scriptures and fun notes reminding them of how AMAZING they are and to keep up the good work. 
Benjamin made a life long friend in the MTC, Elder White who is serving in the neighboring Arcadia California Mission. I couldn't help myself and sent a package to him and his companion as well. I am so happy that my son has this opportunity to teach the Gospel and bring people to Christ, and at the same time has the privilege of rubbing shoulders and learning with some of the greatest kids out there! 
Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment