Friday, March 3, 2017

Stepping In

Awhile back Ben wrote about some medical issues he was having with his appendix. Ben is just like every other missionary who writes about these types of things AFTER the fact so us Mom's won't worry. Being miles away and not readily available to help take care of my boy, you have to hope and pray  that their companion can help them through. Many hours were spent at the hospital with multiple tests done and as we are all familiar with...A LOT OF WAITING! Ben told me his Companions were troopers, but he also knew deep down inside they were going to lose it. I felt so bad for my son and his companions for having to deal with all this so what's a Mom to do? Well the only thing I can do, send lots of LOVES and Thank Yous!
Elder Willes Thank You package for helping take care of Ben.
"Donut" know what we would do without YOU!


Ben's "Get Well" package. Ben LOVES Swig & Girl Scout Cookies. Since I couldn't mail him the Swig Sugar Cookies, I sent him the mix in the box! SO YUMMY! 😀 

No comments:

Post a Comment