Tuesday, January 2, 2018

It's 2018 Already?


It's 2018?? !!
Hello all my good people out there!
I honestly cannot believe it is already the year 2018...I am now on the decline and it's super scary!
However, I am just going to keep working like normal. Time is flying, but it is the adventure that counts!

We had a very fun week and got to meet with some great people this week. But first would have to be Christmas! Skyping was AMAZING and it's always a trip to see the fam! They all look so happy and I cannot believe I have 1 more Skype! We then had a sweet Zone activity and played some good 'ol Capture the Flag! It was way fun and for sure a Christmas to remember!

We taught a family this week. The Dad's name is Shen Dixiong. He knew a friend of mine who is serving in Arcadia (Elder White). That was cool to hear that connection! He is a cool guy and came to our English class with his family.

We also taught Crystal again this week. She is doing so good and has already read to the end of 1st Nephi. We are expecting her to be baptized in the next few weeks. Elder Willes and I are staying super busy and have many amazing people we hope to meet with this week. I hope all of you had a great New Years, we sure did! 

Love all y'all! Happy New Years!
Elder Nelson 孙长老


Christmas Gifts from Hank and Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment