Wednesday, December 27, 2017

AHHHH!


WHAT!!! How did I miss this email??? I wasn't even checking for an email! Ben told me that they probably wouldn't email with Skyping on Christmas, so I didn't even check. Jon asks me right before bed, "Hey did you see that Ben emailed today?" I shot up in bed, frantic and grab my Ipad. "No, I didn't know he emailed!"
I open my Gmail and there it is... an email from Ben. My heart sank. I have NEVER missed his emails before and felt HORRIBLE! All of a sudden I was "Mom" worried about everything. What if he felt we didn't care? Was he looking for an email from us and there was nothing there? Was he waiting for a reply and just silence? AHHHH, I am the worst Mother ever!! 
The worst part of all of this is having to wait until next Monday to talk to my son and explain why there was not an email. I sure hope he is OK and his feelings are not hurt. 😬😕 

Mom!
Hi mom! We don't get a large amount of time to email today. I don't even know if I will have time to respond.
I was so glad to see you and the family yesterday! Everyone has grown so much it is crazy!!

This week was great and we are working with so many people. Thank you for all the amazing presents you gave me I appreciate it so much! It isn't letting me upload pictures... but I have pictures of all the presents.. Hank and Tina came up and gave Elder Willes and I presents! We got some google socks (he will be working there) and other cool stuff. They said they plan to be Sealed in April!!! So many amazing miracles.

Love you so much mom!
Elder Nelson 孙长老

No comments:

Post a Comment