Thursday, June 8, 2017

Facebook Flutters


It's funny as a missionary mom the things that get you excited. P-day emails, handwritten letters from your son, seeing missionaries out on the street, ANY talk that has to do with things concerning missionaries, a cool tie, the list goes on and on. For me, one of my favorite things is the pictures! The ones that come from Ben are awesome, but the pics that are sent to you randomly from someone who is close to your missionary, now those are the BEST! Whether they are being fed, hanging out or just a random person that thought you would appreciate the pic, they all evoke the same emotion...BUTTERFLIES! My ♥ is filled with so much excitement and love when I receive those images of my son. Seeing him and knowing he is being taken care of and loved on from the people of Riverside, helps ease this worried mother's mind. I guess that is one of the blessings of living in an age where with a touch of a few buttons, I can see my son at that exact moment sitting down with a family and his companions eating a nice meal.
Thank you so much Qingzhi Hu Family!♥♥♥
  

No comments:

Post a Comment