Monday, May 15, 2017

Short and Sweet


Super Quick! Super Good!
This week not too many crazy things happened other than the regular homeless dude screaming who knows what at you and throwing all kinds of random stuff at us, so that is super sweet!
We had Multi Zones and some awesome training's from our Mission President that really helped me to realize my purpose and how I can improve as a missionary! 
For sure the blessing of this week was talking to my family! It made me miss them so much, especially being my first time seeing them since I left home! I am super grateful I got to talk to them and their words of encouragement were really were a blessing! 
Sorry this email is very short, but they announced their shutting down computers in like 15 mins! 

Love ya all! 
Elder Nelson 孙长老
Peace Rock in Cali!



No comments:

Post a Comment