Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Surprise...New P-day

😲😆There a few things more exciting when having a missionary out than just routinely opening your email and what do you see? AN EMAIL FROM YOUR SON! Since Ben has left I have squealed more like a little girl than I would ever dare admit.
From Ben:

Last Week
I cannot believe how fast time has gone out here in the Mission Field- it's INSANE! As you can tell my P-day has been swapped to Monday for my last week in the MTC.
We have begun packing and its now finally hit me that we're actually leaving. I can't even begin to express how long we have been here. LOL But the time has finally come for us to go and hopefully my Chinese is good enough that I can hold my own out in the field.

Not much has happened this week other than I had foot surgery done on both my feet again, but I'm recovering well and I'm back to walking, so that's good! Also during a lesson I was teaching, I randomly blacked out and hit the floor pretty hard, so that was fun! My teacher completely freaked out but everything is OK now and we're back on track!
Anyways, not much in these few days however next week will be insane since I will be in CALIFORNIA FINALLY!
孫長老
Elder Nelson
Packing has commenced and Ben is getting antsy to get out into the field. He's excited to see the area, meet his companion and hopefully be able to start using his Chinese.
Another little extra surprise is we get to chat with him through email on Saturday (14th)! This makes my ♥ SOOOO happy!


MTC Fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment