Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Old School

In a world filled with technology and the ability to "talk" to someone instantly through text or email, I was caught off guard at how excited I was to open the mail and see a handwritten letter from my boy. 😀 Opening that letter and seeing his handwriting and emotions (obvious through subject and penmanship change) was an AMAZING thing for me. I miss those days when someone would sit down and take the time to write a letter. Time is precious to everyone and when you decide to use some of yours to write to someone, It's a way of telling that person they mean something to you! Emails and texts are great and convenient but for me, to SEE his handwriting made him feel a little closer. I feel so blessed and lucky that Ben took that time out of his EXTREMELY busy schedule to write to us! It warms my heart to the core!





No comments:

Post a Comment