Monday, September 3, 2018

What A Week



So it's Labor day... So I don't have access to a computer. 


Here is the update on a super busy week! First things first the companionships are Elder Crowther, Stolle and Me. Elder Stolle is Elder Crowthers trainee. He is a great kid with a large desire to do the work. Then it is Elder Lai and Johnson in there English/Chinese area.
We had a very busy first week back in Eastvale. 

We taught a new family! Their names are Rita and Ian and they have 2 kids. They messaged me on Wechat wanting to find a church. We set up a time that we could meet. They are great and have a large desire to come unto Christ. They took a date for baptism on 9/23!

We also were able to teach a less active family by the names of Hu's. They have 8 children and number 9 on the way... We taught the oldest 4 who are baptismal age. Great lesson and we played lots of fun games to keep them focused. It was such a great experience to see this family coming back to their Savior!

We were also able to visit with Shanon, she was so happy haha. I was so glad to see her and catch up with her! She plans to get her endowments out in October!!!

Overall it has been such a busy week, these are just a few of the things that are going on. I am a District Leader again and will probs finish my mission as one. So I have to give training every week now!

My back is getting better slowly. I have been stretching a lot and I am confident that I will be good by the time I go home. The Lord has blessed me and I am so glad to be back to work!
Love you guys
Elder Nelson 孙长老

No comments:

Post a Comment