Monday, July 30, 2018

Here's To The Death Of My Teenage Years...



Lovin Life!

Hello Everyone!! 

I would like to start this email off by thanking all of you for the Birthday wishes. It was a good' ol mission B-day, which means I forgot it was my B-day about 3 times! We went out for dinner which was nice and Elder Johnson bought me some ice cream on the way home! It was a great B-day and I can not believe I am now 20 years old! 

We had a very fast week full of all kinds of miracles. We taught some new investigators this week who look very solid and willing to progress. The 2 I would like to focus on are named Chen Feng and Dong Xiaolin

Chen Feng has a very little educational background he didn't even graduate from Junior High! So he has very very little faith in himself to learn. However, he said, "He was baptized in New York in some random Christian church along with his wife". They knew nothing about what they were doing other than that they should do it lol. He said that his wife wanted him to find a church out here and then 5 mins later I messaged him! He gave a good prayer at the end of the lesson asking for the strength to learn of God. We hope that they will continue to meet with us and can help them continue to learn.

The second was Dong Xiaolian. His lesson was also very good, we had very little time. We focused on how he can come to know God and the importance of keeping commitments. He agreed and said he will give it a try! 

We also were blessed with 5 investigators that came to church! Linda has been referring a lot of her friends to us and it has been amazing! We had another investigator named He Shang who came and she loved it! I was sitting next to her the whole time to make sure she was understanding everything. We are excited for all the people we are teaching and the Lord has blessed us immensely. 

All is going well for us out here in the blazing wilds of Riverside. Thank you for all the love that is being sent my way. Hope all goes well with all of you! 

Elder Nelson 孙长老

Happy Birthday Ben! 

Birthday Ice Cream-20 NEVER looked so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment