Monday, March 12, 2018

You Cannot Put A Roof On A House With No Walls



VERY VERY busy!!

你们好!!!!! (Hello everyone)!

This week has been fantastic and Elder Crowther and I have been working super hard!! 

The first thing I would like to focus on from last week was Alex and Lin Liu. 
They are an amazing couple that we have been working with for a while now! They have been progressing super super fast. Alex will be heading back to China on March 20th and is going to be baptized on March 18th. Lin is very very very pregnant and actually had her kid today! They came to church yesterday and I was terrified she was going to go into labor mid way through church... But they are doing super good, we finished their lessons yesterday. They have read through the end of Mosiah and are eating everything up! We are very excited for them and the Lord has truly blessed us.

Second cool experience this week-we had the opportunity of teaching an EXTREMELY prepared couple before they headed back to China. We met with them in the morning and they left that night to China. We received a call from the husband who asked us if he could join our church? We asked if we could meet to teach him a little bit more about our church and how he could join. He explained his scenario to us that he was leaving the following day to China. We set up and appt and taught him and his wife. They ate everything up and we gave them as much help as we possibly could before they headed back. We set them up with the Rep out in China and plan on finding a church out there. Now with Wechat we will be able to stay in contact with them and see how their progress is going!! We are excited for all the great people we are working with and the Lord has truly blessed us 10 fold! 
Elder Crowther and I will be together for another transfer which now puts me at 8 Transfers in one place! WHOOT WHOOT! We are going to keep working hard and are excited to receive our phones this week love all yall!! 
孙长老

Ben, Lin, Alex & Elder Crowther

Ben cracks me up in these pictures with the ducks. He must REALLY love the ducks they have in Cali! 😁


This week I shared a picture with Ben that was going around on a group page that I follow called, Missionary Mommas. This picture brought me to tears the minute I saw it. 
The caption read:
"My son Josh just sent me this picture of a statue of missionary bikers at the MTC. He said, “It looks like two angels are riding along with them!” I thought this photo was amazing and it really depicts the angels that surround and guide our missionaries throughout their missions! As a mom this picture gives me a tremendous amount of peace.
I 100% agree! Us Mommas need all the reassurance we can get  that our babies are being watched over and taken care of even if it comes in the form of a snow storm in Utah that outlines the cool Missionary Statues at the MTC.  



No comments:

Post a Comment