Thursday, March 15, 2018

Technology Makes The World A Much Smaller Place

When Ben first told us that he would be using Technology in their mission, I was SOOO excited!😁😁 I knew he wouldn't be able to communicate with us through FB, but just to be able to see a picture, a quote, and not just on Mondays, was going to be such an incredible thing. I just never knew how much happiness it would REALLY bring me!

Ben's first post popped up on March 15th with this picture of Christ and a beautiful update on how it will work from here. After I read his post I looked at Jon and said, "Wow, I cannot believe how much our son has changed!" Here's what it said:
Hey family and friends, as you can see I am back on Facebook! Our mission got approved for it but my focus is still going to be on bringing people unto Christ. I can only email on Mondays still so if you desire to contact me please use my email, ben_nelson@myldsmail.net Please don't tag me in anything that wouldn't represent Him! I love what I do, and the amazing Chinese people I get work with!
我 爱 你们 !!

He followed that up with a handsome profile picture and an update on being able to use technology to do a video chat with some of their investigators. He looks so happy to be out on the Lord's errand! What handsome Elder's those boys are!



No comments:

Post a Comment