Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day...My Favorite Missionary Holiday


What an AMAZING day it is when I get to talk to my boy! His HUGE smile, his laugh, his voice, his wit, his sense of humor, his interest in his siblings, the 💓love💓 that emulates from his whole being, his stories, his beautiful TESTIMONY of our Savior....My Ben for 1 whole hour made for a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! 
It was easier this time around knowing that he was on the downhill and would be coming home THIS YEAR! The thought of that makes me so giddy and excited inside. Benjamin has a way of lighting up a room with his peaceful personality, love, and compassion and I cannot wait for our family to be complete again when he comes home in November.  
But until then he is enjoying his time sharing the gospel with the Chinese people in California and attending the "school for the eternities". I am so thankful for his love, example and sacrifice to serve the Lord. 


Ben's Testimony in Chinese

No comments:

Post a Comment