Monday, August 14, 2017

The Best Things Happen Unexpectedly


As a missionary Mom there isn't a moment that goes by that I don't miss my son. Some weeks are a little easier while some days it's all you can do to try not to cry all day long.
Then...a little tender mercy comes in the form of a text. A pic with your son and some of his homies! (as Ben calls them😁)


Elder Crowther, Ben, Elder Porrazzo, Elder Gulbranson
Jurupa Zone



I have NO IDEA who this person is, but they send me random pictures of them having my son and some of the Elders over to their home. The message is this:
"We had your son for dinner and I just wanted to let you know he is a fabulous missionary and we love having him in our area! Thank you for sharing him with us!" 

What a blessing it is to have such good people to look out for your son while he is away serving the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment