Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A ♥ Full Of Emotion

Hands down today was the hardest thing I've ever done. I just left a part of my ♥ in Provo. While my head is telling me how exciting this opportunity is for him and the many blessings it will bring, my mama ♥ is not there yet. This kiddo of mine has some of the most admired attributes that I will miss in our everyday lives. He is the peacemaker in our home. The kindness he shows to his siblings and the way he shows such love and respect to his Father and I will be hard to live without. When you are with him he makes you feel like you and what you are talking about are the only things that matter. I KNOW these traits and the many others he has been given will come in handy as he sets out to serve the Lord for these next 2 years. As hard as this is, he is in much safer hands serving our Father in Heaven than he could ever be with us. Thanks again to our many AMAZING friends and family that have been part of our "village" and helped him get to this point in his life. Hugs and ♥loves♥ to you all!  


1 comment:

  1. These are the sweetest pictures. I just love you all. Ben has a strong support system.

    ReplyDelete