Monday, November 19, 2018

Bittersweet



Ben was only able to send us an email the day before he came home as his last email. 

Oh, my sweet baby boy! ❤️ I am overwhelmed with emotions today! Happy, excited nervous, anxious, sad but mostly GRATEFUL! 
Ben, you have given me an experience that I will NEVER forget. 😁 In 2 years time I have had to learn to deal with heartache (missing you), trials, (of all kinds), happiness (for your success), worry (for you and our family), missing you and your calming spirit, patience, learning to trust, but also coming closer to my Heavenly Father more than I thought was possible. 
Your example of endurance through adversity, strength, courage, bravery, tenacity, and love has taught me more than I could ever express. Thank you for sharing your experience and journey with me. YOU, Ben are an AMAZING example of Christ and I feel so lucky to be your Mom. 😁

I'm sure you are a ball of emotions too, but I really hope 1 of them is excitement to see everyone who loves and has missed you. My phone has BLOWN UP ALL DAY with family and friends who are SOOO ANXIOUS to see you and spend time with you! It warms my heart💕 Ben to know how loved you are! The people of California love you, the people you have served with and everyone back home. You should be so proud of the job you have done serving the Lord these past years. 

Enjoy this last day/night. Soak it all in sweetheart 💖. You are AMAZING and I am so excited to spend the days with you hearing ALL about your incredible journey in the mission field. 
"Well done thou good and faithful servant"
LOVE MOM❤

QUESTION:
#1- What would you like to do tomorrow? Go grab a bite? Have people over here? 

Oh my gosh, Mom, I can't begin to express how many emotions I have right now. Yes, I am excited to see you guys! It is also super hard to leave the people I have come to love over these 2 years. I fill complete and know I accomplished what God expected of me. Thank you for your encouragement and support throughout these 2 years!

The members have been so kind to me. It is really hard to leave this Chinese group.
I have been crying ALL DAY!! Happy tears, nervous tears....I can almost feel that hug! 🤗🤗🤗

Answer: Probs go get some food is fine, I doubt I will eat anything until I get home. I did have Duck Neck, so if we could avoid that, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment