Monday, February 26, 2018

Always Have The Temple In Your Sites


Back Again
Well that was fast!
Hello everyone sorry you have to hear from me again! 
In this wonderful short amount of time not much has happened but here are a few of the highlights:

1. We had the opportunity to go to the Temple again! It is weird because we can only go every 6 months so it makes your mission seem even faster. I only have one more left.... However, I loved it and the peace in the Temple is unmatchable! I will drop some picks below!! 

2. We taught a man this week by the name of Alex Liu. He is super awesome! He has a very large desire to learn about the gospel and has tons of questions! He came to church with his wife on Sunday and they loved it. I will keep you updated on how he does this upcoming week! 

Overall nothing too crazy going on sorry.. such is missionary life!

Love you all so much, have a great week! 
Elder Nelson 孙长老

Temple Trip with our Temple pose!😉

Made my first steak & first time eating one with chopsticks! LOL😁

North Zone on top of Mt. Rubidoux


No comments:

Post a Comment